Maths Fest is an all-day extravaganza for sixth-form students (and maths-keen KS4) to celebrate and be inspired by mathematics.
Hand-crafted by stand-up mathematician Matt Parker and maths author Rob Eastaway, Maths Fest is coming back in 2022 to excite students and maths teachers.
Maths Fest 2022 will feature some of the best maths speakers in the UK talking about their favourite bits of maths, and will celebrate maths as an exciting, useful and rewarding subject. A fantastic day out for upper secondary mathematics students, certain to leave them motivated and excited to learn more maths!
Flyer: Click here to view
Speakers for 2022 will be:
- Matt Parker: Top YouTuber and Standup Mathematician
- James Grime: Internet Maths Phenomenon
- Jen Rogers: Leading Statistician
- Nicole Cozens: Maths Teacher and Exam Expert
- Rob Eastaway: Puzzle expert and author
- Aoife Hunt: Mathematical modeller specialising in human movement
- Ben Sparks: Numberphile star and musician