This page will evolve as we discover/contact new resources/organisations which help schools and pupils improve their interest and attainment and in or focus areas.
EdufundUK do not specifically endorse any of the organisations below - we offer them as information only for teachers to evaluate.
COVID-19: Work and School from Home
Live 30 minute workout with Joe every morning at 9a.m. The sessions are replayable if this time doesn't fit in with your schedule. Just go to his You Tube Channel, The Body Coach. Here's a the first one:
And if that's not enough for you, here are a couple of PE challenges to keep us all fit as we work and learn from home. Have fun!
The AfPE is committed to being the representative agency of choice for people and organisations delivering or supporting the delivery of physical education, school sport and physical activity in educational contexts and in the wider community. Their work includes developing physical education related policy and related statements, responding to consultations, providing resources, outstanding professional learning across the sector, meeting with representatives from partner organisations and political representatives, and promoting the subject in a variety of forums. Their purpose is to promote and maintain high standards and safe practice in all aspects and at all levels of physical education, school sport and physical activity, influencing developments at national and local levels that will impact on pupils’ physical health and emotional well-being.
- providing a free community website for sharing high quality PE resources and ideas.
- Brian's aim with the site is to provide information for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, sports science students and sports coaches on the many topics relating to athletic development, exercise physiology and successful coaching. Since its conception in 1997, the site now has over a thousand pages thanks to contributions from coaches and athletes around the world.
- Sharing Creative PE Teaching Ideas and Resources
- PE Resources Bank aims to provide Physical Education resources for use by staff to deliver high quality Physical Education lessons, supporting quality teaching and learning in physical education across ALL Key Stages. They aim to provide a high quality service, which makes a significant contribution to raising of standards in physical education in both the primary and secondary sector.
Has the aim to provide Physical Education resources which make teaching PE simple, fun and engaging. There is a cost involved for some resources. The resources are aimed at children in Primary and Lower Secondary School. The majority of activities can be adapted for all ages.
- TeachPE.com has a wealth of free to view information on Physical Education & Sports Coaching for Students, Teachers & Coaches. They source their information from a wide range of books, journals, educational textbooks but most of all from the knowledge and experience of their sport and physical education team.
Offering teachers high quality, free CPD where teachers can connect, network and share best practice. All teachers should have access to opportunites to develop and learn. The thing that defines every single 'Icons' event is the inclusive, friendly and warm community feel.