Applications Now OPEN
(up to £1000)
- Hertfordshire state-funded primary or special schools may submit this form at any time up until the half-termly pots run out (when we will close applications until the next half term). We aim to respond within two weeks.
- Applications can be made as a single bid or multiple bids over the year up to this maximum.
- We advise you to word process your longer answers and paste them into the boxes in case of a submission glitch. You are very welcome to email any supporting documentation (e.g. a costs spreadsheet) to firstname.lastname@example.org - just tell us you have done this in the form.
Before submitting, please check:
- You are a Hertfordshire state-funded primary or special school.
- Your school has not already been awarded the maximum £1000 this academic year (see table below).
- There is still money in this half-term’s “pot” (shown above).
- You are applying for a specific project (e.g. activity, resource, training, visiting speaker/workshop, trip etc.) in one or more of our focus areas (STEM, PE, English, Other Foundation, Effective Learning/Outdoor Education).
- You include costings and supplier links.
- Part-Funding: We prefer to fund an entire project as our Minor Awards aim to make a big difference with a little help. However, we will consider slightly larger projects as long as our contribution is 50% or more of the total cost. If you are applying to us to fund part of a project, you must demonstrate that the additional funds are in place/committed to the project.
- COVID19: Please ensure your proposed project can go ahead within a reasonable time frame under current restrictions.
Primary Award Winners for 2020/21
(Click on the school name for details of the awards won. Each school may make bids totalling a maximum of £1,000 over an academic year)
|S&NH Writing Project||1000||Tonwell St Mary's||992||Oak View||1000||Icknield Walk||648|
|Broxbourne CE||982||St. Andrews CE||1000||St Nicholas||975||Malvern Way||1000|
|Pixmore Junior||1000||Central||831||Highwood||1000||Moss Bury||1000|
|Gade Valley||992||Kingsway Junior||990||Ashwell||1000||Long Marston||1000|
|Little Green Junior||1000||Applecroft||1000||Galley Hill||1000||St Mary's C/E||997|
|Manland||327||Redbourn||1000||St. Margret Clitherow (2)||934||St John's Catholic||967|
|Clore Shalom||1000||Hertinfordbury Cowper (2 bids)||1000||Featherstone Wood||992||Brookmans Park||1000|
|Greenfields||1000||Longmeadow||1000||St. Meryl||1000||St. Mary's Junior (Baldock)||1000|
|Breachwood Green JMI (STEM)||980||Harvey Road (MF)||1000||Holy Family (EL/O)||1000||Hobletts Manor (E)||368|
(Focus Key: MF = Multi-focus E = English F = Foundation EL/O = Effective Learning/Outdoors STEM = Science, technology, engineering, mathematics PE = Physical Education)