Applications Now OPEN
Deadline for Primary Applications: 15th July 2022
- Hertfordshire state-funded primary or special schools may submit this form at any time up until the termly pot runs out (when we will close applications until the next half term). We aim to respond within two weeks.
- Applications can be made as a single bid or multiple bids over the year up to a maximum of £1000 per school per academic year.
- We advise you to word process your longer answers and paste them into the boxes in case of a submission glitch. You are very welcome to email any supporting documentation (e.g. a costs spreadsheet) to email@example.com - just tell us you have done this in the form.
Before submitting, please check:
- You are a Hertfordshire state-funded primary or special school.
- Your school has not already been awarded the maximum £1000 this academic year (see table below).
- There is still money in this half-term’s “pot” (shown above).
- You are applying for a specific project (e.g. activity, resource, training, visiting speaker/workshop, trip etc.) in one or more of our focus areas (STEM, PE, English, Other Foundation, Effective Learning/Outdoor Education).
- You include costings and supplier links.
- Part-Funding: We prefer to fund an entire project as our Minor Awards aim to make a big difference with a little help. However, we will consider slightly larger projects with a preference for our contribution to be 50% or more of the total cost. If you are applying to us to fund part of a project, you must demonstrate that the additional funds are in place/committed to the project.
- COVID19: Please ensure your proposed project can go ahead within a reasonable time frame under current restrictions.
Primary Award Winners for 2021/22
(Click on the school name for details of the awards won. Each school may make bids totalling a maximum of £1,000 over an academic year)
(Focus Key: MF = Multi-focus E = English F = Foundation E/O L = Effective/Outdoor Learning STEM = Science, technology, engineering, mathematics PE = Physical Education)