Applications Now CLOSED
Primary Awards will reopen Friday 3rd September 2021
(up to £1000)
- Hertfordshire state-funded primary or special schools may submit this form at any time up until the half-termly pots run out (when we will close applications until the next half term). We aim to respond within two weeks.
- Applications can be made as a single bid or multiple bids over the year up to this maximum.
- We advise you to word process your longer answers and paste them into the boxes in case of a submission glitch. You are very welcome to email any supporting documentation (e.g. a costs spreadsheet) to firstname.lastname@example.org - just tell us you have done this in the form.
Before submitting, please check:
- You are a Hertfordshire state-funded primary or special school.
- Your school has not already been awarded the maximum £1000 this academic year (see table below).
- There is still money in this half-term’s “pot” (shown above).
- You are applying for a specific project (e.g. activity, resource, training, visiting speaker/workshop, trip etc.) in one or more of our focus areas (STEM, PE, English, Other Foundation, Effective Learning/Outdoor Education).
- You include costings and supplier links.
- Part-Funding: We prefer to fund an entire project as our Minor Awards aim to make a big difference with a little help. However, we will consider slightly larger projects as long as our contribution is 50% or more of the total cost. If you are applying to us to fund part of a project, you must demonstrate that the additional funds are in place/committed to the project.
- COVID19: Please ensure your proposed project can go ahead within a reasonable time frame under current restrictions.
Primary Award Winners for 2020/21
(Click on the school name for details of the awards won. Each school may make bids totalling a maximum of £1,000 over an academic year)
(Focus Key: MF = Multi-focus E = English F = Foundation EL/O = Effective Learning/Outdoors STEM = Science, technology, engineering, mathematics PE = Physical Education)