Applications Now Open
If you haven't already registered interest in our awards, you may wish to do so in order to receive information/notifications directly instead of relying on school generic emails (e.g. admin@...) filtering down to you.
Primary Awards (up to £1000):
- You may submit this form at anytime from 9/09/2019 until 22/05/2020or until the half-termly pots run out.
- Apply for a specific project (e.g. activity, resource, training, visiting speaker/workshop, trip etc). Include costings and supplier.
- Part-Funding: We prefer to fund an entire project, but if you are applying to us to fund part of a project, you must demonstrate that the additional funds are in place/committed.
- Key "selling" points are one or more of longevity, depth/breadth of benefit and extra-curricular aspects. (See Assessment Criteria).
- Schools will be awarded a maximum of £1000 per school per academic year. Applications can be made as a single bid or multiple bids over the year up to this maximum.
- Bids are awarded for our focus subject areas of science, maths, PE, the arts and information technology. We welcome bids that benefit one or a combination of these areas.
- We will contact you as soon as possible with a decision (we aim to reply within 2 weeks). Payments will be by BACS transfer only during lockdown.
- We advise you to word process your longer answers and paste them into the boxes in case of a submission glitch. You are very welcome to email any supporting documentation (e.g. a costs spreadsheet or quote) to firstname.lastname@example.org - just tell us you have done this in the form.
- Please check the table below to ensure your school has not already been awarded the £1,000 maximum this year.
- Lockdown: Please ensure you would be able to implement your project within a reasonable timeframe before applying.
Primary Award Winners for 2019/20
(Click links for details of the awards won. Each school may make bids totalling a maximum of £1,000 over an academic year)