Primary Applications CLOSED until Monday 24th February
Thank you to the many schools that have applied for an award this half-term. Although very pleased by the enthusiastic take-up, we do have to close the application form as we have reached the primary school budget for this half term. Please consider applying in a few weeks time on the above date .
If you haven't already registered interest in our awards, you may wish to do so in order to receive information/notifications directly instead of relying on school generic emails (e.g. admin@...) filtering down to you.
Primary Awards (up to £1000):
- You may submit this form at anytime from 9/09/2019 until 22/05/2020 or until the half-termly pots run out.
- Apply for a specific project (e.g. activity, resource, training, visiting speaker/workshop, trip etc). Include costings and supplier.
- Key "selling" points are one or more of longevity, depth/breadth of benefit and extra-curricular aspects. (See Assessment Criteria).
- Schools will be awarded a maximum of £1000 per school per academic year. Applications can be made as a single bid or multiple bids over the year up to this maximum
- Bids are awarded for our focus subject areas of science, maths, PE, the arts and information technology. We welcome bids that benefit one or a combination of these areas.
- We will contact you as soon as possible with a decision (we aim to reply within 2 weeks).
Primary Award Winners for 2019/20
(Click links for details of the awards won. Each school may make bids totalling a maximum of £1,000 over an academic year)
|Almond Hill||£600||Grange Academy||£388||Manland||£988||St Nicholas||£1000|
|Applecroft||£1000||Greenfield||£1000||Maple Grove||£1000||St John's||£1000|
|Ashwell||£933||Holtsmere End||£450||Offley||£1000||The Wroxham||£954|
|Breachwood Grn||£1000||Icknield Walk||£1000||Oxhey Wood||£1000||Tonwell St M.||£915|
|Brookman's Pk.||£860||Kenilworth||£988||Sarrat||£975||Warren Dell||£1000|
|Broxbourne||£978||Kingsway Jnr.||£720||St Giles CE||£834||LATEST AWARDS|
|Cassiobury||£1000||Leverstock Grn.||£900||St Margaret C.||£670||Harvey Road||£1000|
|Gade Valley||£900||Little Reddings||£858||St Mary's CE||£991|
|Giles Junior||£1000||Long Marston||£1000||St Meryl||£1,000|