Sorry - applications temporarily CLOSED due to CORVID-19
All remaining termly funds will be rolled over to the following term.
If you haven't already registered interest in our awards, you may wish to do so in order to receive information/notifications directly instead of relying on school generic emails (e.g. admin@...) filtering down to you.
Primary Awards (up to £1000):
- You may submit this form at anytime from 9/09/2019 until 22/05/2020or until the half-termly pots run out.
- Apply for a specific project (e.g. activity, resource, training, visiting speaker/workshop, trip etc). Include costings and supplier.
- Part-Funding: We prefer to fund an entire project, but if you are applying to us to fund part of a project, you must demonstrate that the additional funds are in place/committed.
- Key "selling" points are one or more of longevity, depth/breadth of benefit and extra-curricular aspects. (See Assessment Criteria).
- Schools will be awarded a maximum of £1000 per school per academic year. Applications can be made as a single bid or multiple bids over the year up to this maximum
- Bids are awarded for our focus subject areas of science, maths, PE, the arts and information technology. We welcome bids that benefit one or a combination of these areas.
- We will contact you as soon as possible with a decision (we aim to reply within 2 weeks).
- We advise you to word process your longer answers and paste them into the boxes in case of a submission glitch. You are very welcome to email any supporting documentation (e.g. a costs spreadsheet or quote) to email@example.com - just tell us you have done this in the form.
Primary Award Winners for 2019/20
(Click links for details of the awards won. Each school may make bids totalling a maximum of £1,000 over an academic year)
|Almond Hill||£600||Grange Academy||£388||Manland||£988||St Nicholas||£1000|
|Applecroft||£1000||Greenfield||£1000||Maple Grove||£1000||St John's||£1000|
|Ashwell||£933||Holtsmere End||£450||Offley||£1000||The Wroxham||£954|
|Breachwood Grn||£1000||Icknield Walk||£1000||Oxhey Wood||£1000||Tonwell St M.||£915|
|Brookman's Pk.||£860||Kenilworth||£988||Sarrat||£975||Warren Dell||£1000|
|Broxbourne||£978||Kingsway Jnr.||£720||St Giles CE||£834||Harvey Road||£1000|
|Cassiobury||£1000||Leverstock Grn.||£900||St Margaret C. (x2)
|Gade Valley||£900||Little Reddings||£858||St Mary's CE||£991||Moss Bury||£935|
|Giles Junior||£1000||Long Marston||£1000||St Meryl||£1,000||St Bernadette||£560|