PLEASE NOTE: At present, we can only consider applications from Hertfordshire state-funded primary schools.
- Each School will be eligible to bid for up to £1000 per academic year. This could take the form of one bid for the full amount or be made up of several smaller bids across the academic year.
- Awards must be linked to the following focus areas - Science, Maths, PE, The Arts and ICT.
- Primary awards will have a half-termly budget (the "pot"). As schools are awarded grants, a running total of the current half-term's fund will be updated on the Primary Schools' Awards Available and Application Form pages.
- Primary Awards can be applied for at any time until each half-term's pot is reduced below a reasonable bid amount and the form is disabled. Any remaining funds are then carried over to the next half-term when the pot is refilled and applications reopen.
School Application/Award Limits
- Schools may apply as many times they wish but will be awarded a maximum total of £1000 in any one academic year (subject to funds remaining).
As we grow, we will also aim to help schools in other ways e.g:
- competions with school and pupil prizes.
- building an easy-to-use database of other organisations that support our objectives and focus areas.
- recruiting organisations and businesses to supply expert visitors to schools and facilitate pupil and teacher visits/placements. Schools will then have access to these contacts.
- Negotiating discounts from suppliers of educational services that fit our focus areas.