PLEASE NOTE: At present, we can only consider applications from Hertfordshire state-funded primary schools.
- Each School will be eligible to bid for up to £1000 per academic year. This could take the form of one bid for the full amount or be made up of several smaller bids across the academic year.
- Awards must be linked to the following focus areas - Science, Maths, PE, The Arts and ICT.
- Primary awards will be limited to a total of £20,000 in the winter term, £25,000 in the spring term and £5,000 in the 1st half of the summer term.
- From January 2020, the fund will be divided on a half-termly basis. As schools are awarded grants, a running total of the current half-term's fund will be updated on the Primary Schools' home and application pages.
- The application window is open from Monday 9th September 2019 until Friday 22nd May 2020, until each half-term's pot runs out.
School Application/Award Limits
- Schools may apply as many times they wish but primaries will be awarded a maximum total of £1000 in any one academic year (subject to funds remaining).
As we grow, we will also aim to help schools in other ways e.g:
- competions with school and pupil prizes.
- building an easy-to-use database of other organisations that support our objectives and focus areas.
- recruiting organisations and businesses to supply expert visitors to schools and facilitate pupil and teacher visits/placements. Schools will then have access to these contacts.
- Negotiating discounts from suppliers of educational services that fit our focus areas.