Sorry - applications temporarily CLOSED due to CORVID-19
All remaining termly funds will be rolled over to the following term.
Minor Awards (up to £1000):
Excellent service with a simple and straightforward application process!
- Goffs Academy, November 2019
- You may submit this form at anytime between Monday 9th September 2019 until Friday 22nd May 2020 until the current half-termly award budget has been achieved.
- Apply for a specific project (e.g. activity, resource, training, visiting speaker/workshop, trip etc) Include costings and supplier links.
- Part-Funding: We prefer to fund an entire project, but if you are applying to us to fund part of a project, you must demonstrate that the additional funds are in place/committed.
- Key "selling" points are one or more of longevity, depth/breadth of benefit and extra-curricular aspects. (See Assessment Criteria).
- A maximum of 3 minor awards (of up to £1,000 each) will be awarded to each school per academic year - one award per focus area (STEM, PE, Effective Learning).
- We will contact you as soon as possible with a decision (we aim to reply within 2 weeks).
- We advise you to word process your longer answers and paste them into the boxes in case of a submission glitch. You are very welcome to email any supporting documentation (e.g. a costs spreadsheet) to firstname.lastname@example.org - just tell us you have done this in the form.
- Please check the table below before applying to see if your school appears and which focus area has already been awarded.
Secondary Minor Awards 2019/20
(• designates that a school has been awarded a grant in that focus area - click for details)
|Rickmansworth||•||•||Watford Grammar (Boys)||•|
|Sele||•||Watford Grammar (Girls)||•|
|The Reach Free School||•|