Applications Open Again on 7th January (10 A.M.)
Minor Awards (up to £1000):
Excellent service with a simple and straightforward application process!
- Goffs Academy, November 2019
- You may submit this form at anytime between Monday 9th September 2019 until Friday 22nd May 2020.
- Apply for a specific project (e.g. activity, resource, training, visiting speaker/workshop, trip etc) Include costings and supplier links.
- Key "selling" points are one or more of longevity, depth/breadth of benefit and extra-curricular aspects. (See Assessment Criteria).
- A maximum of 3 minor awards - one per focus area (STEM, PE, Effective Learning) - will be awarded to each school per academic year.
- We will contact you as soon as possible with a decision (we aim to reply within 2 weeks).
- Please check the table below before applying to see if your school appears and which focus area has already been awarded.
Secondary Minor Awards 2019/20
(• designates that a school has been awarded a grant in that focus area - click for details)