Secondary Major Award Applications
Reopening early 2021
Major Awards 2020/21
- There will be three major awards of £10,000 each. One major award will be given in each of our three focus areas of STEM, Physical Education and Effective Learning.
- Schools may apply for 1 Major Award in each focus area per academic year (i.e. a maximum of 3 Major Award applications, 1 in each focus area).
- A school may win the Major Award in more than one focus area in each academic year.
- The opening date and deadline for the Major Award will be clearly displayed on the relevant pages of the website. For 2020/21, it is likely to run from January to Easter 2021
- Please fill in this form and press the send button. We advise you to word process your longer answers and paste them into the boxes in case of a submission glitch. You are very welcome to email any supporting documentation (e.g. a costs spreadsheet) to firstname.lastname@example.org - just tell us you have done this in the form.
Writing a decent funding application takes time and effort as you know and I wanted to share with you the fact that even if you are not successful or have only partial success the effort should not be wasted but that effort could be redirected to achieve success elsewhere. ...working up the details of the application with the identification of a need, documenting and costing it has created a project that has encouraged support from other sources, the school budget and the PTA, with the result of some very significant additions/improvements to our teaching resources.
- Presdales School, November 2019