Secondary Major Award Applications
Applications for ALL Three Focus Areas
- Please note that there will be ONE Major Award winner (£10,000) from across the 3 Focus Areas, along with up to 2 x £5000 highly commended awards from any Focus Area.
- We advise you to word process your longer answers and paste them into the boxes in case of a submission glitch. You are very welcome to email any supporting documentation (e.g. a costs spreadsheet) to firstname.lastname@example.org - just tell us you have done this in the form.
- We will inform you if you have made the shortlist shortly after the deadline date (above).
- Shortlisted schools will then submit the Major Award Application Form Extension to help strengthen their bid.
Writing a decent funding application takes time and effort as you know and I wanted to share with you the fact that even if you are not successful or have only partial success the effort should not be wasted but that effort could be redirected to achieve success elsewhere. ...working up the details of the application with the identification of a need, documenting and costing it has created a project that has encouraged support from other sources, the school budget and the PTA, with the result of some very significant additions/improvements to our teaching resources.
- Presdales School, November 2019